Changing Lives, Changing Services.
We work to improve health, develop skills
and opportunities, and fight inequalities.
Values, Aims & Objectives
Our staff came up with our Core Values when Gateway Family Services was first launched.
Over the last ten years, these values, aims and objectives have remained at the heart of everything we do.
“I have lost 21 lbs since starting. I’m so pleased, it’s helping me turn my life around.”
– Christopher, Solihull Lighten Up client
“People say I look different, it’s nice to get compliments. I’ve lost a stone so far. Bring it on!”
– Susan, Health Trainers client
“I look at all the labels on my weekly shop and put back the bad ones!”
– Brendan, Pre Diabetes Programme client
“I find it hard to talk to people but I’m comfortable talking to my Practice Navigator.”
– Khadijah, Healthy Futures client
“You’re going to show me some parenting stuff… like how to bath baby.”
– Peaches, Pregnancy Outreach Workers Service client