Skip to content
- We do what we say we are going to.
- We invest in people.
- Everything we do has a positive social impact.
- We work hard and never stop learning.
- We aim to make a difference to the experience and outcomes of those people whose relationship with health and social care services is consistently poor.
- We will raise the level of expectation that people have of the services they need.
- We train and develop people who have barriers to learning and employment to provide them with the skills to deliver new types of health and social care services.
- We test new types of service delivery models in order to evidence the impact of those models in improving life chances for poor communities.
- We use experience and evidence to inform commissioners of health and social care services.