Changing Lives, Changing Services.
We work to improve health, develop skills
and opportunities, and fight inequalities.
“I am delighted that our Multicultural Community Group has received a Micro-grant. The process was so easy, thank you Edgbaston Neighbourhood Network Scheme for your support.”
– Nadina Vasi, Multicultural Community Group
“Without the support I’ve had from you and my GP I feel as though I would’ve given up.”
– ‘Samantha’, Social Prescribing Link Workers service user
“I think of you each time I reach for wine, crisps or chocolate and it stops me.“
– ‘Emilia’, Solihull Lifestyle Service Client
” The Wellbeing Navigator, has been phoning me once a week since the pandemic started and I feel as though I have found a new friend.”
– ‘Heather’, a member of the Patient Health Forum.
” I would like to say a huge thank you for your assistance. I am so grateful for all you do.”
– ‘Caroline’, Early Help Edgbaston Service User