Changing Lives, Changing Services.
We work to improve health, develop skills
and opportunities, and fight inequalities.
From September, our Head Office will be open and staffed again. You can contact any Gateway service through our switchboard number, which is 0121 456 7820. For the Solihull Lifestyle Service, call 0800 599 9880.
For full contact details, visit the contact us page.
“I am delighted that our Multicultural Community Group has received a Micro-grant. The process was so easy, thank you Edgbaston Neighbourhood Network Scheme for your support.”
– Nadina Vasi, Multicultural Community Group
“Without the support I’ve had from you and my GP I feel as though I would’ve given up.”
– ‘Samantha’, Social Prescribing Link Workers service user
“I think of you each time I reach for wine, crisps or chocolate and it stops me.“
– ‘Emilia’, Solihull Lifestyle Service Client
” The Wellbeing Navigator, has been phoning me once a week since the pandemic started and I feel as though I have found a new friend.”
– ‘Heather’, a member of the Patient Health Forum.
” I would like to say a huge thank you for your assistance. I am so grateful for all you do.”
– ‘Caroline’, Early Help Edgbaston Service User