We are seeking a qualified and experienced Assessor to support the EAST department in the co-ordination and delivery of all accredited courses delivered by Gateway Family Services CIC. Initially the focus will largely be on delivery of NVQ level 2 qualifications in Health and Social Care.
Job Title Assessor (Health and Social Care)
Department Employment, Access, Skills and Training (EAST)
Hours of work Full time (37 hours)
The person we appoint will be expected to support each learner in following their allocated learning plan and ultimately gaining a successful outcome.
They will also:
- Take a lead role for ensuring high levels of learner retention & progression
- Assist in setting assessment strategy & tasks in line with awarding body requirements
- Prepare and undertake training sessions with learners to include groups and one to one sessions
- Keep up to date and accurate records and be able to give high quality feedback
- Work closely with the EAST Departmental Manager to ensure continuous improvement
- Hold TAQA qualification or equivalent
- Have previous assessment experience in a Health and Social Care setting
Further information is contained in the Job Description and person Specification:
For further details and an application pack, please contact Marisol Daley by email at email@example.com or Tel: 0121 456 7820. Closing date 5pm Monday 27th January 2014.