We are looking for a Programme Coordinator to work on our new Social Prescribing Project based in Birmingham.
Gateway Family Services CIC is a leading provider of services to the health and social care sector. Our aim is to reduce inequalities in learning, employment and health.
We are currently looking for a Programme Coordinator to join our team. You will be working within our Care Navigator Service which will be based initially within South Birmingham (travel to other areas may be required). This is a fixed term post to end of April 2018.
The role will involve:
- Heavily contributing to the successful set up and delivery of Care Navigator contract and providing support to management team
- Taking responsibility for the line management of support staff
- Direct support to clients with complex needs
- Supporting administration of contracts and the meeting of targets.
- Report writing on a monthly and quarterly basis
Essential requirements include experience of supervising or management staff and delivering outreach/support work. It is also necessary that candidates have a Level 3 qualification in a health related subject.
Applicants for this post must be willing to work flexible hours that will be set around the needs of the organisation which will at times include evenings and weekends.
This post is subject to DBS disclosure as at times the post holders will come into contact with vulnerable people.
Application packs can be obtained by emailing Maxine Brown email@example.com or by calling 0121 456 7820 quoting ref GW178
Closing date for applications is midnight on Wednesday 1st November 2017. Completed application forms should be emailed to Joanne Harper on firstname.lastname@example.org