Position Title: Delivery Team Coordinator
Salary: £20,655 (pro rata)
Hours per week: 22.5 per week
Location: Solihull – based at The Core, with the expectation of extensive travel in and around Solihull
To coordinate the work of the delivery team linked to the Solihull Integrated Lifestyle Service (SILS), taking responsibility for the line management of the front line staff who make up the delivery team and providing them with suitable support and supervision. At times the role will also be responsible for the overseeing of volunteers.
The role will involve:
- Recruitment, training, development and ongoing supervision of a team of staff working in an outreach capacity across Solihull
- To support the SILS Lead in ensuring the demands of clients are managed and targets are met, identifying solutions and adjustments that will achieve better front line delivery
- To build strong links and effective relationships with a range of partners, particularly focusing on primary care and other VCSE organisations commissioners, partners and clients
- To monitor performance and quality of delivery and implement plans to ensure standards are met
- To contribute to performance reporting as required
- Coordinate SILS promotional activities to include supporting staff to use social media
Essential requirements include experience of supervising or management of staff, preferably in an outreach capacity.
Applicants for this post must be willing to work flexible hours that will be set around the needs of the organisation which will at times include evenings and weekends.
This post is subject to DBS disclosure as at times the post holders will come into contact with vulnerable people.
Click here to download the full job description (Word doc). If you require any further information, email Maxine Brown or call 0121 456 7820.
How to apply
Closing date for applications is midnight on Sunday 23rd June 2019.