We are seeking an experienced Administrator to work with a charity as part of their Early Help/Neighbourhood Network team working within the Edgbaston Locality.
Position: Locality Administartor
Hours: 25 hours per week
Salary: £18,278 per annum (pro rata)
Benefits: The provision of workplace wellbeing support and activities, flexible working and a range of family friendly policies and subsidised parking.
Closing Date: 6th June 2021
Interview Date: 15th/16th June 2021
As Locality Administrator you will be working alongside a small team of Family Support Workers and Community Connectors, you will be responsible for dealing with incoming queries from families wishing to access support as well as enquiries from organisations and groups utilising a client management system to ensure accurate recording of information.
Duties and key responsibilities include:
- Triage and support
- Locality Admin Support
- Form part of the team that covers general enquiries in to the charity
- Support for a range of meetings and events
We are looking for an excellent communicator with fantastic interpersonal skills. You will have proven experience of delivering first class administrative support. Other key skills and experience needed include:
- Good standard of education including English and Mathematics
- Producing correspondence to a high standard
- Excellent I.T. skills, specifically using Microsoft Office
- Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise your own workload
- Willingness to travel across Birmingham
- Able to work flexibly including some regular evening shift patterns
You may also have experience in areas such as Admin, Administrator, Administration, Senior Admin, Senior Administrator, Coordinator, Administration Team Leader, Administration Manager, Administration Supervisor, Office Manager, P.A, Business Support
Application forms can also be requested by calling Maxine Brown on 0121 456 7820 or by emailing email@example.com