The role involves coordinating the work on the Edgbaston Neighbourhood Network Scheme and Early Help provision and providing effective management to a team of staff working across Edgbaston Locality.
Position: Locality Coordinator
Location: Birmingham, covering Edgbaston
Hours: 37 hours per week
Salary: £25,000 per annum
Benefits: The provision of workplace wellbeing support and activities, flexible working and a range of family friendly policies and subsidised parking.
Closing Date: midnight on 13th June 2021
Interview Date: Interviews will be held on 28th and 29th June
As Locality Coordinator you will work as part of a multi-agency team that includes staff from the Local Authority, Children’s Trust, Social Services and schools to build and maintain relationships to ensure appropriate and timely support is provided. You will ensure information on relevant organisations and groups is maintained and that families accessing support through the Early Help Service are well supported and engaged with appropriate services.
You will be a dynamic leader with previous experience within a supervisory role.
You will have:
- Experience of delivering outreach or one to one support work
- Forging links and establishing relationships with partner agencies
- Excellent organisational and administration skills
- Able to build relationships and communicate with a wide range of people
- Ability to use IT and Microsoft word packages (spreadsheets etc.)
- Ability to compile and maintain data using shared data systems/online portals
- Ability to use social media, ICT and digital platforms competently
Although not essential, previous experience of working within education or early years setting would be an advantage, as would experience of delivering health or wellbeing services.
You may also have experience of roles such as: Locality Co-ordinator, Assistant Locality Manager, Locality Manager, Registered Locality Manager, Local Partnership Manager, Team Manager – Children’s Locality Team, Locality Manager – Supported Living, Childrens Locality Team, Support Manager, Wellbeing Manager
Applications can also be requested by telephone by calling Maxine Brown on 0121 456 7820 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org