Position: Locality Administrator
Hours: 20 hours per week (min 4 days)
Salary: £19,048 per annum pro rata
Benefits: The provision of workplace wellbeing support and activities, flexible working and a range of family-friendly policies and subsidised parking
Closing Date: 29th August (midnight)
Interview Date: to be confirmed
We have an opportunity for an experienced administrator to work alongside a small team of Family Support Workers and Community Connectors. The Locality Administrator will form part of the Early Help/Neighbourhood Network team working within the Edgbaston Locality.
The Locality Administrator will be responsible for dealing with incoming queries from families wishing to access support as well as enquiries from organisations and groups utilising a client management system to ensure accurate recording of information.
Duties and key responsibilities include:
- Act as the first point of contact to families contacting the service via the Early Help phone line
- Check eligibility of families using public sector contacts and checking postcode
- Signposting families who are not eligible for support to appropriate agencies
- Maintaining up-to-date contact lists for signposting
- Completion and updating of Family Connect forms onto the digital system
- Dealing with incoming referrals from partner agencies
- Administering fuel payment vouchers and completing referrals to food bank provisions
- Updating and collation of information about groups and organisations
- Planning and administration of meetings, including note taking and production of minutes
- Collation of information for newsletters and promotional materials
- Helping with the administration of community grants to include storing of electronic information safely and securely
We are looking for an enthusiastic and positive administrator with excellent interpersonal skills who prioritise their own work and shows drive, initiative and commitment.
You will have:
- Experience in providing administrative support
- Excellent I.T. skills, specifically using Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
You may also have experience in areas such as Admin, Administrator, Administration, Locality, Locality Administrator, Service Administrator, Service Coordinator, Scheme Administrator, Scheme Coordinator, Family Support, Support Administrator, Locality Administration, Health Administrator, GP Administrator, Outreach Administrator.
About the Organisation
A leading provider of services to the health and social care sector, with the aim is to reduce inequalities in learning, employment and health. As an employer, the organisation is proud to offer a range of benefits to our staff, including the provision of workplace wellbeing support and activities, flexible working and a range of family-friendly policies.
To apply, please send in a covering letter highlighting how you meet the specification together with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Locality Administrator Job Description
If you require any further information about the role, please contact Maxine Brown on 0121 456 7820 or email email@example.com