Closing Date: Wed 11th May 5pm
Interview Date: to be confirmed
Hours: Part-time, up to 30 hours per week
Salary: £20,017 per annum pro rata
Contract: Fixed term to the end of March 2023
Benefits: The provision of workplace wellbeing support and activities, hybrid working where the role allows, flexible working and a range of family friendly policies and subsidised parking.
We have an opportunity for an experienced administrator to work alongside a small team of Family Support Workers and Community Connectors. The Locality Administrator will form part of the Early Help/Neighbourhood Network team working within the Edgbaston Locality.
The Locality Administrator will be responsible for dealing with incoming queries from families wishing to access support as well as enquiries from organisations and groups utilising a client management system to ensure accurate recording of information.
Duties and key responsibilities include:
- Act as the first point of contact to families and professionals contacting the service
- Monitoring of shared database (E-Cins)
- Check eligibility of families using public sector contacts and checking postcode
- Signposting families who are not eligible from support to appropriate agencies
- Maintaining up to date contact lists for signposting
- Providing low-level telephone support to families who are eligible for the service
- Completion and updating of Family Connect forms onto digital system
- Dealing with incoming referrals from partner agencies and referring on to Family Support Workers
- Updating and collation of information about groups and organisations within the locality
- Planning and administration of meetings including note-taking and production of minutes
- Collation of information for newsletters and promotional materials
- Help plan and organise, and where appropriate, attend events promotional and networking events
- Maintenance and updating of mailing lists
- Helping with the administration of community grants
- Maximise opportunities to share and promote the work of assets and gather in and share information that may be useful to assets
- Provision of data for reporting purposes
We are looking for an enthusiastic and positive administrator with excellent interpersonal skills who prioritise their own work and shows drive, initiative and commitment.
You will have:
- Experience in providing administrative support
- Excellent I.T. skills, specifically using Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
You may also have experience in areas such as Admin, Administrator, Administration, Locality, Locality Administrator, Service Administrator, Service Coordinator, Scheme Administrator, Scheme Coordinator, Family Support, Support Worker, Care Worker, Care Assistant, Support Assistant, Care and Support Worker, Social Care, Social Care Worker, Care Admin, Care Administrator, Care Administration, Case Worker, Case Coordinator, Customer Service, Customer Support, Help, Help and Information, Advice and Information.
To apply please send in a covering letter highlighting how you meet the specification together with your CV.
If you require any further information about the role please contact Maxine Brown on 0121 456 7820 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org