Position: Programme Coordinator – Maternity Voices Partnership (MVP)
Location: Edgbaston based (hybrid working) but travel across Birmingham and Solihull required
Hours: Full time
Salary: £22,868 per annum
Benefits: The provision of workplace wellbeing support and activities, hybrid working where the role allows, flexible working and a range of family-friendly policies and subsidised parking.
Closing Date: Sunday 2nd October (midnight)
Interview Date: To be confirmed
We have an exciting opportunity for a Programme Coordinator to provide coordinator support to Maternity Voices Partnership (MVP) Chairs as well as any associated Vice Chairs or Service Users across designated MVP area/areas.
A Maternity Voices Partnership (MVP) is an NHS working group: a team of women and their families, commissioners and providers (midwives and doctors) working together to review and contribute to developing local maternity care.
As Coordinator, you will provide support and guidance to a team of MVP Chairs who work across Birmingham and Solihull, engaging with service users, community partners and LMNS staff.
Areas of responsibility include:
- Practical organisation for the service, including booking meetings
- Payment and finance administration linked to Chair and Service User duties and events and meetings; administrative support for Chairs and Service Users
- Information gathering and data analysis to support Chairs and the MVP as a whole to ensure diverse and widespread engagement.
The Coordinator will also support the promotion of the MVP, including using Social Media channels and promotional events and reporting to key stakeholders.
As Programme Coordinator, you will have a good level of written and verbal communication with experience in a relevant field (Administration, project management or coordination role)
You will also have experience of:
- Providing administrative support across an outreach service or multi-disciplinary team
- Communications and stakeholder engagement
- Working in a health and social care environment
- Analysing and reporting on data to steer service delivery and provide accurate reports
You may also have experience in areas such as Service Coordinator, Service Administrator, Service Administration, Partnerships Coordinator, Partnerships Administrator, Board Administrator, Board Secretary, Programme Administrator, Programme Coordinator, Admin, Administration, Administrator, Coordinator, Service Project Management, Project Manager, Maternity Voices Partnership (MVP), MVP, NHS, National Health, Health, Maternity, Maternity Service.
What an MVP is and does:
Click here and here to learn more.
To apply, please send in a covering letter highlighting how you meet the specification together with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Description Programme Coordinator
If you require any further information about the role, please contact Maxine Brown on 0121 456 7820 or email email@example.com