- Are you interested in working in the care field?
- Are you flexible, caring, motivated and committed?
If yes read on as you may be exactly who we’re looking for…..
Gateway Family Services in partnership with Birmingham Community Healthcare Trust are seeking to recruit Personal Care Trainees. In the next week we will start to recruit people to these new roles and as they train they will work towards gaining their NVQ2 in Health and Social Care. The care will be predominantly to older people with a range of medical and nursing needs. It will be a mixture of acute (needs ongoing nursing care) and rehabilitative (needs therapy to assist with mobility, speech etc) but the focus will be to promote independence with a view to the patient being able to return home.
- You will work at one of 15 sites across the city.
- Part time and full time hours available (to cover shift patterns)
- No qualifications or experience necessary.
- You need to be aged 18 and eligible to work in the UK
- And you will need to undergo a DBS (formerly CRB) check.
Closing date for interest is 5:00pm Friday 24th January 2014. For further details contact Michelle Bluck, Programme Manager at Gateway: 0121 456 7820 email@example.com